Strata Title Insurance

Strata Title Insurance provides cover for residential buildings (home units, villas or town houses) which are registered under strata or unit title legislation. It covers loss or damage to the building itself and common property, such as pathways, walls and fences, and common contrents, such as carpets on stairwells.

They can be residential, commercial or retail strata properties.

The owners corporation (or the body corporate) of a strata scheme in NSW, for example, is made up of the registered owners of all the lots in the plan.

Strata Title Insurance policies will generally cover you for:

  • Buildings, including common contents and common property
  • Liability (ranges from $5,000,000 to $20,000,000)
  • Fidelity Guarantee
  • Office Bearers’ Liability
  • Personal Accident
  • Workers Compensation in NSW, WA, TAS and NT

Who needs Strata Title Insurance?

You should consider arranging Strata Title if:

  • You own a portion of a large apartment block
  • You own a Townhouse, villa, deplex, factores, warehouse or storage units
  • You own a retails shop or office.

This information is general advice only, please consider the PDS before purchasing insurance.

Get In Touch

Find out how Wealth Guard can help protect your business our insurance solutions. 

Get in touch with us today for more information.

Contact Us